Did I Mention the Food?

I'm sure there must be many other wonderful things in Peru I could write about, but every time I tell someone where we're going next, they practically start drooling. And with good reason! According to Business Insider, Lima has the best food in all of Latin America. Now that's saying something! (Thanks, Jessie, for the tip!)

The number one restaurant, Central, sounds amazing (and surprisingly not that pretentious or expensive).  Their mission: "In Central we celebrate the biodiversity of Peru. Fresh produce and an inexhaustible curiosity to discover and integrate new ingredients into the menu bring Peruvian cuisine to the forefront in the heart of the traditional district of Miraflores in Lima."



Photo credit: eguidetravel.com


I can't wait to get to Lima and start eating my way across the city!

Comments

Popular Posts